Planning Retirement: Overview of Services
American retirees have identified the key ingredient to planning retirement according to a recent study. Surprisingly, it wasn't how much money they had, but how well prepared they were, that counted the most.* Yet, having the income to enjoy life, pursue adventure, relax, or find new purpose in retirement is just like any other life goal: you need to have a carefully prepared strategy for success.
Consider the following points:
• Making the right choices on retirement can be very challenging and time consuming
• Not having a plan could cause unexpected loss of money or investment value
• Using a patchwork of advisers or brokers may create unnecessary confusion
• Planning for unexpected events is essential to having the right strategy
• Having the right plan in place five years ahead of time is appropriate for most retirees.
We Offer Fee Based, Independent, Objective Advice!
Essentially, we work for you (and only for you) as our client.
Our success depends on growth, not turnover, of your assets. We're committed for the long haul, to preserve, protect, defend, and grow your wealth for the years ahead.
Using our Total Vision Approach™ developed over many yeas of experience, we will manage the complexities of planning your finances and future goals by incorporating a proprietary process of eight steps, which helps to ensure our continuing commitment in serving you as an individual, with highly specific goals and needs.
* The New Retirement Survey, Harris Interactive® in collaboration with Age Wave,